When you are looking for products to put your name on, you want to make certain that they will help build your brand by providing your customers with great quality. Ti LeBlanc may be the only source for soap made using the saponification process that has been used for thousands of years. This method requires a curing process that takes time — time other soap companies are unwilling to take.
As the soap cures, it gets harder. The longer you wait, the harder it gets. Eventually, it will be too hard, but that takes about a year. We try to strike just the right balance, which means waiting as long as six weeks after we make it. This is important to know because we must plan our inventory well in advance to ensure a high quality product. In this way, we are much like cheese makers. It gives us great appreciation for whisky makers that must wait six to twelve years for their product to mature!
We currently offer both stock and custom products. Both come in a 3.5″ x 2″ x 1″ bar. Obviously, the volume requirements are different for custom product. Our stock product includes:
- Colors: Blue, Red/Orange, Charcoal, Green, Lavender, Natural
- Fragrances: Musk, White Tea/Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Lavender, No Scent
- Additives: Pumice, Charcoal (technically an additive, charcoal also provides color)
Our custom products require a 500 bar per month commitment. At that level, we can work with you to identify the colors, fragrances and additives that you would like.
We offer three packaging options:
- Bulk (no packaging) – with this option, product is shipped to you in a bulk pack and the bars have no individual wrapping
- White Box with a Sticker – this option will require you to purchase a minimum of 500 custom label stickers. We provide the white boxes at whatever volume you’re ordering and affix your stickers onto the box
- Custom Box – boxes must be purchased in quantities of at least 1000. We will store them at our facility for you and alert you when your inventory gets low. If you have your own custom box supplier, we can utilize your boxes , but there will be a small packaging charge applied to your orders